Friday, January 29, 2016

This Lad Is Travelling The World And Eating Pizza Everywhere He Goes


Some of us are lucky enough to have jobs we love, but this guy really is living the dream with his.
Meet Phil Duncan.

He loves travelling the world almost as much as he loves pizza. So he decided to combine both and now stuffs his face with saucy slices as he wanders across the world.
His pizza passion started at five-years-old when he ate a pizza baguette in Disneyland Paris, Elite Daily reports. Since then, he has eaten pizza in over 30 different countries across five continents, documenting his journey on Instagram.

He shares his incredible adventures on his travel blog, Travel Slice, where he writes about his pizza pilgrimage.
Speaking to Elite Daily, he said:
I love the pizza in New York, especially Front Street Pizza just by The Brooklyn Bridge. During my last trip to NYC, I managed to eat at 10 different pizza shops within 36 hours of being there.
Just by looking at a few of the photos below, you can see this guy has a pretty awesome life.


Phil continues:
I have been to some of the largest cities in the world and some tiny remote islands in the middle of nowhere. It amazes me no matter what the traditional food is like, you will always find somewhere that sells pizza.
According to Phil though, there is some real bad pizza out there too, with Argentina being the worst pizza he’s ever had. Maybe it’s just South America? Weird pizza in Brazil emerged only a few months back with tyres and creme caramels included. Grim.

When it comes to his future exploits Phil dreams of getting to the home of pizza, Italy and also revealed more ambitious plans.
He added:
I have never been to Italy, the home of pizza. Mainly because when I go and do my pilgrimage, I want to do it properly, really experience it and hopefully learn how to make pizza. My dream, when I’m old, is to open my own pizza restaurant, so I suppose I should learn to make it rather than just eat it.

Keep living that dream Phil, I’m not jealous whatsoever…
I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment